The Porsche Panamera
Courage takes many forms. We’ve opted for that of a sports car.
Our engineers have demonstrated their courage with the Panamera concept. By continually re-evaluating and reinventing. By reconciling apparent contradictions: performance and comfort, dynamics and efficiency, career and family. And by forever remaining true to our roots, with shared traits like the ignition on the left and the tachometer in the middle.
Notable Standard Features
- 2.9-litre turbo V6 engine producing 243 kW (330 hp) and 450 Nm
- 8-speed Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK) with Auto Start Stop function
- 19-inch Panamera wheels
- Six-piston aluminium monobloc fixed calipers at front, four-piston aluminium monobloc fixed calipers at rear
- Air outlet grilles painted in black (high-gloss)
- Rear-wheel drive
- Porsche Communication Management (PCM) including navigation module
- Interior package in black (high-gloss)