The Porsche 718
In them lives the will to break away from standards. And to inspire conviction.
The new 718 Cayman lets its actions do the talking. Sporty actions, of course. As a corner-devouring coupé, it follows a line of its own far removed from fashion trends and four-lane arterials. In the town certainly. On the racetrack definitely. But always for the sport of it.
Notable Standard Features
- 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbocharged boxer engine producing 220 kW (300 hp) and 380 Nm
- 18-inch Boxster and Cayman wheels
- Four-piston aluminium monobloc fixed brake calipers in red, front and rear
- Bi-Xenon main headlights
- Centrally positioned single-tube tailpipe
- SPORT button
- Porsche Communication Management (PCM) including mobile phone preparation and Sound Package Plus
- Net-type wind deflector